Quiet Meadow Farm Policies:
- You have the venue scheduled from 2pm until 10pm. This includes vendor arrival, set-up, and take-down.
- Due to the limited number of events at our venue we cannot allow for rehearsals to be done on-site. We do recommend you know the order of the procession and which side the bride and groom will stand on to prevent confusion.
- You are required to use our preferred vendors for the Caterer, DJ, and Bartender (if needed). The others are just suggestions to help you in your planning. Please note that Live Bands are no longer permitted.
- Alcohol fee is $300 which includes a bar and additional staff to monitor. You are required to hire one of our preferred bartenders.
- Max capacity is 300 guests. Please plan accordingly.
- Due to the noise ordinance in the area our maximum decibel level is 89 decibels-which is pretty loud. We also cannot allow songs with explicit lyrics.
- We use Rent Event renteventutah.com for our event rentals (i.e. tables, chairs, plates, flatware, stemware etc.). We only allow rentals through this company. If they don’t have something that you want then please contact us for your items and the alternate company to be pre-approved by Quiet Meadow Farm Management.
- We do not allow dropping off food or decorations before your scheduled time. Please plan accordingly.
- Do not plan to bring dogs or other pets. Exceptions are only given with prior approval for animals that are in the ceremony or service animals.
- As your day gets closer we will send you an email instructing you on how to schedule your final planning with your event coordinator. We recommend you don’t bring a lot of people to this appointment in order to get your special day the way YOU want it.
Other Suggestions for a great wedding:
- For maximum enjoyment and comfort for you and your guests, we recommend you don’t start the ceremony until around 5pm.
- If you plan to have speeches have only 2 or 3 short speeches. Open Mics can be hard to control and we have seen them go wrong before!
- Food: Have something sweet AND savory for your guests.
- If you plan to use food trucks we recommend at least 1 food truck per 100 guests. If your event is larger, plan for more food trucks. Food trucks are fun but it typically means that your guests are spending a lot of time in line.
- Provide water for your guests before the caterer or bartender arrives.
- Talk to your officiant about how you want the ceremony to go–let them know exactly what you want.
- Wedding Planners and Caterers nationwide use this formula to estimate guest count: Count invited relatives 100% and other guests at 50% attendance.
*NOTE ABOUT WINTER WEDDINGS AT QUIET MEADOW FARM:
Please be aware, that when we have a snowstorm, close to or during an event, the surface of our
parking area can’t be completely cleared of snow, as it is gravel. We do our best to keep it as clear as
possible and it is rarely a problem.